At University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver, we perform the full range of advanced pain management procedures to discover the cause of your pain and treat it so you can get back to living a full life.
Pain affects about 75 million Americans to some degree. If you’re living with pain, you know it can cause considerable suffering and affect your quality of life.
Relief is available at the Interventional Pain Clinic here at University of Colorado Hospital.
We’re located on the first floor of the Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion (AIP).
- Patients, please note that appointments may be made at our clinic without a referral, but you must have a doctor’s referral to be seen by one of our specialists.
- Physicians, please see referral information below.
Conditions we treat
- Muscle pain
- Nerve pain (such as postherpetic neuralgia)
- Joint pain
- Limb pain
- Pelvic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (formally known as RSD)
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Motor vehicle injury pain
- Chest/chest wall pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Spinal fractures
- Pain from spinal stenosis
- Cancer pain
- Post-surgical pain
Medication optimization. We treat individuals with complex pain who have tried and/or are on a variety of different medications for their pain. We do not manage patients’ chronic medications, but we partner with a patient’s primary care provider to create detailed medication plans and treatment recommendations.
Injections. We offer a variety of injections to manage your pain, such as:
- Trigger point injections
- Botox for migraines
- Nerve blocks for specific pain sites
- Intra-articular injections for joint pain
- Facet injections
- Epidural injections
- Radiofrequency ablations
Please refer patients to us by faxing us at 720-848-1587.
Appointments may be made without a referral, but the patient must have a referral in order to be seen.
To speak to someone regarding a referral, please call us at 720-848-1970.
Closed from 12pm-1pm.