Lessen the impact of back pain
Your back experiences loads of stress every day, whether you spend long hours sitting in front of a computer or you’re always leaning over to pick up your little ones.
Watch this Fox31 Denver video to see UCHealth back experts Scott Laker, MD, and Vikas Patel, MD, provide advice to prevent back pain and lessen its effects on your health and your day-to-day activities.
If you’re experiencing discomfort or pain in your back or neck, or have sustained an injury to your spine, trust your care to the experts at UCHealth. We provide a full range of spine care services and treatment options to help return you to the active life you love.
Comprehensive care with a conservative approach
UCHealth spine care specialists across the Front Range—in Fort Collins, Loveland, metro Denver, and Colorado Springs—practice a conservative approach to back, neck and spine care that begins by exploring advanced nonsurgical treatments.
We bring together a diverse team of specialists to assess your situation and develop a personalized plan of care, from diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation.
Should you require surgery, our doctors are skilled in the most advanced and proven techniques to help you reclaim as much function as possible.
Conditions and treatments
- Back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint problems
- Herniated disks
- Neck pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Soft tissue injury in the neck
- Spinal stenosis or other spine disorders
- Spine injuries
- UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Loveland
- UCHealth Neurosciences Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Orthopedics Clinic - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Orthopedics and Spine Unit - Medical Center of the Rockies
- UCHealth Regional Neuroscience Center - Poudre Valley Hospital
- UCHealth Surgical Care - Yampa Valley Medical Center
- UCHealth The Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus