Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Sterling, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to fully identify and understand each patient’s unique needs.
From routine physicals to behavioral health services to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same-day appointments
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
UCHealth App + My Health Connection
Take charge of your health without taking time out of your schedule. Everything you need to manage your health care is available, no matter where you are. Schedule a Virtual Visit, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more.
Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
Many states, including Colorado, require sports physicals for youth athletes once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization. Sports, school and camp physicals are available at select UCHealth primary care locations.
Have you had a recent visit with your UCHealth primary care provider? If so, it may be possible that your provider can sign the required forms without an actual appointment.
Call us today to learn more!
Sports physicals are only offered to youth athletes ages 17 and older at this location.
Conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
- Behavioral health
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken