evrē – pronounced “every” – is UCHealth’s signature health initiative celebrating all women. Originally created as an annual event, in 2021 evrē features a podcast series and on-demand wellness and fitness videos. Since the pandemic has interfered, the health pros are coming directly to you with UCHealth’s brand new podcast.
Join us as we get real talking about things that are affecting our daily lives and share inspirational stories along the way. Fire up the podcast app on your phone and prepare for a new self-care podcast dedicated to women’s health. It’s called “evrē.”
Tune in to evrē, the self-care podcast for women
- Sleep Well, with Dr. Katherine Green.
- Strength in Numbers, with Dr. Carrie Landin
- Find Your Calm, with Dr. Kristin Orlowski
- Do Hard Things, with Dr. Michelle Barron
- Debunking Health Myths, with Dr. Lisa Wynn
Listen on Spotify, iTunes,Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts.
Read more: Simple tips can help improve your sleep
Do you have questions for any of our podcast guests or a suggestion for a future episode topic? We want to hear from you.
- Call 720-516-9710 and leave a voice mail message along with your name and phone number so we can respond.
- Or send us an email. Go uchealth.org/evre, click on Stay in Touch, then on Share your Feedback to pull up the form.