Where do I park? Does it cost to park?
You will be parking at the UCHealth Training Center, in the lot that is in front of the Denver Broncos Team Store: 13403 East Broncos Parkway in Englewood. Parking is free.
Where do I enter the UCHealth Training Center for evrē?
You will be entering the facility through the same doors for the Denver Broncos Team Store. There will be signage and staff outside directing you from the parking lot and greeting you at the appropriate doors.
What is appropriate attire for the event?
Attendees are welcome to wear athleisure attire for working out/practicing yoga. Even if you do not plan to participate in any of the fitness classes or yoga sessions, you are still encouraged to come in comfortable, relaxed attire. As temperatures can be cooler inside the UCHealth Training Center due to the extremely large space/high ceilings, bringing layers is recommended (e.g., fleece jacket, warm up jacket, vest).
What if the weather that day is cold and snowy? Will I be able to change/put a heavy coat and boots somewhere?
Yes. Attendees will be able to store heavy coats/boots if needed inside the UCHealth Training Center.
Will there be changing rooms if I want to change after a fitness class?
Yes, you will have access to restrooms and the locker room to change if desired.
What do I need to bring?
- Have your Eventbrite ticket available (either visible on your cell phone, in a confirmation email, or hard copy print out)
- Bring your signed waiver for check in if you did not submit via email (we also will have waivers on hand if you need one)
- Wear appropriate apparel & footwear if you are participating in a fitness class or yoga
- Bring a yoga mat if you plan to participate in the barre3 class or either of the yoga sessions
- Some of the drop-in vendors will have items for sale, so you may want to bring a wallet/purse.
Your registration fee covers all fitness classes, main stage presentations, drop-in demos, assessments, chair massages, one free health screening (either biometric screen or other) food and refreshments throughout the morning, and a special giveaway to all attendees.
How long will the event last?
The doors open at 8:00 a.m. & the event will conclude at 1:30 p.m. You are welcome to tailor your morning/your stay based on your interests and availability. Please see event schedule on the event website.
Can I bring my children? Is there child care?
This event is for adult women (18 and up). There are no child care services at the Training Center so please make arrangements accordingly.
Do I need to bring my own yoga mat?
Yes. If you plan to participate in the barre3 class and/or the yoga sessions, we kindly ask you to bring your own mat. We only have a very limited number of mats to borrow. It is do-able for yoga poses/barre3 exercises to be performed directly on the artificial turf, but just more comfortable to have a mat.
Will there be food/beverages available?
Yes. Light offerings will be available throughout the event so you can grab and go and enjoy in the lounge area or in your seat during presentations on the main stage. Juices, tea, coffee will also be available. The Denver Broncos kindly ask that all food and beverages (with the exception of water) be kept in the main stage seating area and the lounge area where protective flooring will be down. The lounge will be identified by signs and décor and seating options. All food and beverage is included in your registration.
Can I bring my own water bottle?
Yes, we encourage you to bring a reusable water bottle and you can refill at the refreshment station, or at water dispensers located on the field.
What kind of screenings will be available?
- CU Sports Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation will be providing complimentary strength and flexibility assessments. No appointment needed, just stop by their station.
- UCHealth Healthy Hearts will be providing one complimentary biometric screen OR lab test to each attendee as part of your registration fee. Additional tests will be available for purchase. You can select from the list below:
- Biometric Screen (lipid panel, blood pressure, body mass index, heart/stroke/diabetes assessments)
- A1C test (pre-diabetes test/blood glucose)
- TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone/test for thyroid problems)
- Iron test (assesses iron stores in the body)
- Vitamin D test (indicates health of bones, muscles, nerves, immune system)
Click here to sign up in advance for an appointment or drop by during the event.
What kind of vendors will be on site?
See Vendor drop down menu.
Can I take photos?
Yes! We encourage you to take photos, post and share your evrē experience. Use #evre and tag @uchealth on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the chance to win a prize.