Multidisciplinary approach to treatment at UCHealth
At our UCHealth Cancer Centers we provide a multidisciplinary approach to patients with brain and spine tumors (malignant and benign). At the Anschutz campus is Colorado’s only NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, and we have locations in metro Denver, Fort Collins, Loveland, and Colorado Springs.
Our Cancer Centers provide a caring team of doctors, nurses and support professionals who work together to develop the best treatment plan for you. We work together with our patients from the moment of diagnosis through the implementation and completion of a uniquely designed treatment plan. Our clinics also conducts and participates in clinical trials aimed at improving the outcomes for the brain and spine tumor patients.
Our team of skilled, board-certified physicians and providers will provide you with a full range of treatment options during your visit. This brain and spine focused collaborative team includes:
- Neuro-oncologists (Anschutz main campus only)
- Radiation oncologists
- Registered dieticians
- Social workers
- Clinical research coordinators
- Nurse practitioners & physician assistants
- Oncology nurse navigators
- Clinical registered nurses
Additional UCHealth clinics and medical professionals who may also contribute their expertise to your care:
- Integrative Medicine Clinic (massage, chiropractic, acupuncture treatments)
- Reproductive Medicine
UCHealth’s partnership with the University of Colorado Cancer Center, Colorado’s only NCI-designated cancer center, enables us to offer patients treatment options and procedures that are the result of the latest science and research. Our emphasis on research means that you don’t just receive life-saving treatment; you join us on the front line as we fight cancers of the brain and spine.
- UCHealth Brain and Spine Tumor Multidisciplinary Clinic - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Brain and Spine Tumor Multidisciplinary Clinic - Harmony Campus
- UCHealth Brain and Spine Tumor Multidisciplinary Clinic - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth Cancer Care - Anschutz Medical Campus - University of Colorado Cancer Center
- UCHealth Cancer Center - Harmony Campus