We also know that while cancer is a disease of the body, it affects every area of your life. To help your body, mind and spirit during your cancer journey, we provide the following at no cost to you.
UCHealth patient navigators
Patient navigators help you make your way through the sometimes overwhelming, sometimes confusing journey that typically accompanies a diagnosis or recurrence of cancer.
UCHealth navigators are oncology certified nurses who help you:
- Understand your cancer diagnosis and treatment options
- Apply for financial assistance
- Find trustworthy online cancer information
- Connect to local and national cancer support resources, including our cancer networks serving the Front Range and our clinical research teams, nutrition counseling and other support
Find navigation services in your area
Support and education
When you need cancer-related information or support, you can rely on the expertise and resources at UCHealth.
- Denver metro and Aurora areas
- Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, and Laramie areas
- Colorado Springs and southeast Colorado areas