Hours may vary at our Urgent care locations due to patient volumes, holidays, weather events or other factors. Please visit our Google listing for the most up-to-date information. Thank you.
No appointment is required to be seen by a highly trained, health care professional. Walk-in or reserve your spot in line and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care. We’ll bill your insurance or you can elect a flat fee of $49.
We have extended hours to help accommodate your busy schedule. Our trained medical providers are here to help you get to a healthy state as soon as possible. We take the time to ensure that you are properly evaluated, get an accurate diagnosis, and are presented a complete treatment plan for your unique situation.
Our Walk-in clinic
- Is walk-in friendly
- Is open 7-days a week (Holiday hours may vary)
- Is in-network for most Colorado insurers
- Features open extended hours
- Has X-Ray and Lab onsite
Conditions we treat
- Colds and flu
- Cuts and scrapes
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches, stomach aches
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams annually or before participating in any type of physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our healthcare providers will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms from the school for the healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.