Personalized care that exceeds expectations, close to home.
At UCHealth Primary Care – Timnath, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
Closed for lunch M–F 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Services we provide
UCHealth Primary Care – Timnath offers the following services for your healthcare needs:
- Comprehensive and preventative care for infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Online scheduling
- Same-day appointments
Conditions we treat
The providers at UCHealth Primary Care – Timnath treat many common conditions, including:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats