UCHealth Primary Care – Cheyenne has served the Cheyenne area for more than 30 years. Our providers offer the best in primary care services, and our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan of care just for you.
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Everything you need to manage your health care is available, no matter where you are. Schedule virtual visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more.
Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
Patients Treated: Adults and seniors.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same-day appointments
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
Conditions we treat
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Same-day sports physicals
- Women’s health
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call: 307.634.1311
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken