UCHealth Primary Care – Cheyenne has served the Cheyenne area for more than 30 years. Our providers offer the best in primary care services, and our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan of care just for you.
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Everything you need to manage your health care is available, no matter where you are. Make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, message your doctor, view your medical records and much more.
Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
We treat adult and senior patients at this location.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same-day appointments
- Advance check-in for appointments
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital)
- Email access to providers
Medical conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
Primary care services
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Women’s health
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken