When I think about medicine and my role in a patient’s life, I see myself as a coach to my patients. I have very skilled training and a unique background that allows me to advise patients on the best treatment or treatment options for their conditions. But ultimately, it is up to the patient to decide what treatments they feel are best for them. I will do all I can to support my patients in their decisions. My goal is to help patients live the life they want to live.
I grew up in Colorado and returned to Colorado for my family medicine residency after completing medical school in Arizona. After being in practice in rural Colorado for several years, my husband I decided to return to his home state of Wyoming. I am looking forward to exploring more of what Wyoming has to offer and being closer to family. My husband and I enjoy cooking. I especially enjoy baking and painting with acrylic paints on canvas.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine Arizona (2017)
Bachelor of Science
University of Denver (2010)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine 2020
- Clinical interest for patients
- Women's health.
- Rural health care.
- Research interest for patients
- Practice-based improvement.
- Practice-based quality improvement.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.