The physicians who practice at Women’s Care – Printers Park have been providing a full spectrum of female reproductive healthcare for more than 20 years.
We care for both normal and high-risk pregnancies. We provide needed surgical care for most gynecologic conditions. We also provide preventative care for all ages, as well as care for all gynecologic conditions.
We understand your time is valuable and strive to provide you with an efficient and timely appointment in a supportive environment.
Our services include:
- Well-woman annual exams, including pap smears and preventative medicine.
- Care of gynecologic abnormalities/problems.
- Family planning/all forms of birth control.
- Preconception counseling.
- Pregnancy tests.
- Complete prenatal/postpartum obstetrical care including high-risk pregnancies.
- Menopausal and perimenopause care.
- Bio-identical hormones.
- Hormone imbalance.
- Gynecologic surgery.
- Minimally-invasive hysterectomy.
- Bladder and incontinence surgical and nonsurgical treatments.
- Endometrial ablations.
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Management of abnormal pap smears with colposcopy and LEEP.
- Treatment of menstrual disorders.
- Tubal reversals.