Pre-registration for labor & delivery
If you’re planning to deliver your baby at one of these UCHealth facilities:
- University of Colorado Hospital, Anschutz Medical Campus
- Greeley Hospital
- Highlands Ranch Hospital
- Longs Peak Hospital
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Memorial Hospital North
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Yampa Valley Medical Center
Important insurance reminders
- Deductibles and copays are due at the time of service.
- Most insurance plans require you to add your newborn to the plan within 30 days of delivery to ensure the baby is covered.
- Self-insured plans do not always automatically cover your newborn for the first 30 days. Check with your employer for information.
- Notify us if the baby is covered by an insurance plan other than the mother’s plan.
- If the baby stays in the hospital longer than the mother, copays and deductibles for the baby are normally due at the time of the delivery.