If you’re planning to deliver your baby at one of these UCHealth facilities:
- Anschutz Medical Campus
- Greeley Hospital
- Highlands Ranch Hospital
- Longs Peak Hospital
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Memorial Hospital North
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Yampa Valley Medical Center
To better serve you, we ask that you pre-register for your delivery no more than 30 days prior to your due date. Please be sure to contact your insurance company to verify your health care benefits. Deductibles and copays are due at the time of service.
For more information about our pre-registration visits, please call 719.365.5220 or email UCHealth-ASTAdmissionSupportTeam@uchealth.org
Important insurance reminders
- Deductibles and copays are due at the time of service.
- Most insurance plans require you to add your newborn to the plan within 30 days of delivery to ensure the baby is covered.
- Self-insured plans do not always automatically cover your newborn for the first 30 days. Check with your employer for information.
- Notify us if the baby is covered by an insurance plan other than the mother’s plan.
- If the baby stays in the hospital longer than the mother, copays and deductibles for the baby are normally due at the time of the delivery.