UCHealth Lone Tree Medical Center is dedicated to serving the needs of residents in the south metro Denver region in a convenient, comfortable setting.
Lone Tree Medical Center saw its first patient in December of 2012, and has continued to grow as the needs of our community has expanded. Our physicians, who are faculty at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, are dedicated to the practice of high-quality, evidence-based, and advanced medical care.
Our three-story, 34,000-square-foot Center provides a broad range of multispecialty outpatient services. Our integrated network allows patients to transition effortlessly from primary care to specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch
Timely, accurate test results are an integral part of your care. We offer walk-in appointments, but highly encourage our patients to schedule an appointment.
Your results will be available to you online through My Health Connection.
Our specialty services
- Breast Center
- Cancer Care Clinic
- Center for Midwifery
- Colorectal Surgery Clinic
- Dermatology Clinic
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic
- Endocrinology Clinic
- Facial Plastics Surgery Clinic
- Gastroenterology Clinic
- Hearing and Balance Clinic
- Heart and Vascular Clinic
- Hepatology Clinic
- Kidney Disease and Hypertension Clinic
- Liver Transplant Clinic
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Neurology Clinic
- Neurosurgery Clinic
- Orthopedics Clinic
- Palliative Care Clinic
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Clinic
- Radiology (Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray)
- Rheumatology Clinic
- Urogynecology Clinic
- Urology Clinic
Services provided by University of Colorado Hospital.
WiFi and parking
UCHealth Lone Tree Medical Center offers free internet access. Our network is UCH-Visitor.
We offer free self-parking for patients and guests.