My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
Personalized care that exceeds expectations
Ear, nose and throat specialists (also known as otolaryngologists or ENTs) diagnose and treat conditions of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, and throat, as well as structures of the head, neck, and face. Our comprehensive team includes speech pathologists and audiologists.
UCHealth board-certified ENT specialists and audiologists in Lone Tree provide skilled, compassionate care using the latest proven techniques to diagnose and treat a broad range of ear, nose and throat conditions, both medically and surgically. The ENT providers work closely with speech pathologists and audiologists to provide comprehensive care.
It is our privilege to care for you in our clinic conveniently located on the Lone Tree Medical Center campus.
We look forward to hearing from you to schedule an appointment or to answer any questions you have about our providers or services.
Conditions we treat
Services we provide
ENT providers commonly work with speech-language pathologists for voice and swallowing issues, including:
- Comprehensive voice evaluation
- Treatment for voice disorders, chronic cough, and paradoxical vocal fold motion
- Videofluoroscopic swallow study
- Flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing
- Dysphagia evaluation and therapy
- Cochlear implant services for children and adults
- Comprehensive audiometric evaluations for children and adults
- Custom hearing protection fittings
- Dizziness/ imbalance evaluation and treatment
- Ear mold fitting
- Hearing aid services for children and adults: fittings, adjustments and repairs
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
UCHealth participates with many different insurance companies. Since insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss, so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill? Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.