At UCHealth Internal Medicine – Lowry, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health for adults and seniors.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to fully identify and understand each patient’s unique needs. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan of care just for you.
UCHealth app + My Health Connection
Schedule virtual visits, make office appointments, refill/renew prescriptions, get lab results, email your doctor, view your medical records and much more. Start today by searching “UCHealth” in app stores or log into My Health Connection.
Conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
- Sports medicine injury evaluation and joint injections
- Nutrition counseling
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Women’s health
How to schedule
- Conveniently schedule online
- Give us a call: 720-848-9500
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- List of current medications taken
Services provided by University of Colorado Hospital.