An experienced and knowledgeable team at the forefront of cancer care.
At UCHealth Cancer Center – Highlands Ranch, supporting you is our number-one goal, which is why our entire team works together seamlessly to care for you. Our team of oncology experts will be with you every step of the way, helping you understand your choices so you can make informed decisions about your care.
Our board-certified doctors and specialized care team work to meet your individual health care needs and make the cancer journey as comfortable as possible. Our goal is to help eliminate worry so you can concentrate on getting well.
Treating the whole person
We are devoted to your diagnosis, care and treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest level of cancer care, compassion and medical expertise to you and your family.
Our well-developed programs will better deliver patient navigation, oncology counseling and research services to patients. While you are undergoing treatment, you can choose to socialize with peers or have private family time.
We’re here for you, individually tailoring treatment plans with solid tumors of the breast, lung, colon, prostate and others. Whether your medical plan includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiation or a combination of other support services, we can offer expertise and education as a partner in your journey.
Our providers welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions, and we accept most insurance carriers. We are happy to work with you prior to your visit to ensure that you have the coverage you need.
We provide personalized care in a warm and welcoming environment. We specialize in treating various types of cancer using proven state-of-the-art technologies.
Our oncologists specialize in developing new treatments and refining techniques in the ongoing battle with cancer. The cancer types we treat include:
A focus on women
At UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, we offer care specifically for women, ensuring the best possible treatment plan and outcome, unique to each individual.
- Breast cancer: comprehensive breast cancer care in one place.
- Mammography, genetics, breast surgical oncologists, specialty-trained medical and radiation oncologists, and other supportive care services to help guide you through your journey.
- Gynecological cancers: chemotherapy for women with ovarian, uterine, cervical, and vulvovaginal malignancies.
- Minimally invasive surgery, including robotic-assisted surgery with the DaVinci platform.
- Most cancer-related screenings, including breast cancer, gynecologic cancers, colon cancer.
In addition, we provide access to:
- Clinical research
- Complementary therapies, such as massage and acupuncture
- Genetic counseling
- Healing garden
- Infusion center
- Medical oncology
- Patient navigation
- Physical rehabilitation
- Radiation oncology