Leading-edge imaging technology and personalized service.
Imaging enables physicians to look inside the human body to diagnose and monitor diseases or conditions. Whether preventing or treating an illness, imaging services plays a critical role in health care delivery.
The imaging team at UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital aims to exceed your expectations, offering convenience and quality. You can expect friendly, personalized care for your diagnostic imaging or image-guided treatments.
Services we provide
- CT scans including CT interventional biopsies, abscess drains
- Diagnostic X-ray including fluoroscopy studies (e.g. upper GI and pain injections)
- Interventional radiology, including procedures for the treatment of:
- Bone and nerve disorders causing pain
- Disorders of arteries and veins
- Disorders of the stomach and intestine
- Enlarged prostate
- Liver disease
- Women’s health issues, including fibroids and pelvic pain
- Nuclear medicine
- PET imaging
Walk-in appointments are available for X-ray and CT scans pending pre-authorization.
Please call our number above to schedule an appointment. Your exams will be scheduled when our department receives the order from your physician and once the prior authorization with your insurance provider is complete.
We are located on the first level of UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, accessible through the main entrance. Please go to the radiology reception area to check in.