My Health Connection
- Patient cost estimates
- Request medical records
- Sharing My Health Connection accounts
- Terms and Conditions
- Virtual Urgent Care
SupportMonday – Friday, 8am - 5pm MST
Saturday – Sunday, 8am - 4:30pm MST
Call 855.395.9031 or Contact Us
Vaccines have arrived and we are implementing the distribution plan in coordination with the state of Colorado.
If you have a My Health Connection account, you are added to the vaccine list and will automatically receive updates (via email and in the app) regarding the vaccine.
If you do not have a My Health Connection account or are new to UCHealth, create a My Health Connection account to be placed on our list to receive the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available for your phase, according to the state’s plan.
For more information, visit our COVID-19 vaccine page.
If you think you may already have a My Health Connection account, check to see if we have your username on file.
With My Health Connection, you can:
- Schedule COVID-19 testing
- Email your doctor
- View your medical record
- Schedule an appointment
- Pay your bill
- Receive appointment reminders
- Renew or refill a prescription
- Complete a Medical Power of Attorney and Advance Directives
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates page
- There is a need for COVID-19 convalescent plasma. Learn more about how to donate here.
- COVID-19 antibody and nasopharyngeal swab (“nasal swab”) testing are available. Learn more about testing here.
- UCHealth is taking precautions to protect patients and caregivers, and providing up-to-date information.
- Before visiting a UCHealth location, please read our visitation policy.
- Show your support by sending a message to our health care heroes.
Virtual Urgent Care
Virtual Urgent Care is a safe and affordable option available 24/7 for COVID-19 and some conditions you would go to urgent care for.
See a primary care provider or specialist from the comfort of your home through a Virtual Visit. Please call the clinic to schedule an appointment or to learn more.
A Message on Billing Fraud
Share your story
We are looking for UCHealth patients who are willing to share their stories publicly. If you’re interested in allowing UCHealth to share your story with others, please provide us with your information here.
If you didn’t experience the level of care you expected, we’d like to know that too. Our patient representatives are ready to assist you.