Patient representatives: what we do
If you have questions, concerns, or compliments about any aspect of your hospital stay, our patient representatives are here to help.
A UCHealth patient representative:
- Serves as a liaison between patients, families, hospital and medical staff.
- Advocates for patients’ rights.
- Promotes patient safety.
- Serves as a point of contact for organization-wide complaints, grievances, and concerns.
- Provides patient feedback to the organization to continually improve the patient experience.
How to reach us
- Broomfield Hospital: 720.718.1020 or via email
- Grandview Hospital: 719.365.5621 or via email
- Greeley Hospital: 970.652.2571 or via email
- Highlands Ranch Hospital: 720.516.0124 or via email
- Longs Peak Hospital: 720.718.1020 or via email
- Medical Center of the Rockies: 970.624.1335 or via email
- Memorial Hospitals Central and North: 719.365.5621 or via email
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital: : 719.365.5621 or via email
- Poudre Valley Hospital: 970.495.7346 or via email
- University of Colorado Hospital: 720.848.5277 or via email
- Yampa Valley Medical Center: 970.875.2743 or via email
- Metro Denver facilities: 720.848.5277 or via email
- UCHealth Medical Group clinics: 970.495.7346 or via email
Some of our facilities also provide counselors to offer you support and help you in other ways.