Providing low-cost, customized care programs
Nationwide, healthcare coverage is the largest employee-related expense for employers. If your goal is to provide the best care experience at the lowest cost for your employees, you may need to consider customized options including virtual care, a narrow network, or possibly an onsite virtual clinic.
At UCHealth, we have a comprehensive solution to help lower your costs while providing the right type of custom program for your employees. Employers and their employees benefit from our lower-cost, high-quality care network; our occupational medicine and virtual visits; and our virtual on-site clinics, with opportunities for managing chronic disease that can help prevent catastrophic and costly illness.
Custom employer solutions
UCHealth offers a variety of health-related services to employers throughout the state of Colorado, including wellness programs, on-site screenings, and occupational medicine clinics.
Our experts provide you and your employees with the latest workplace education and evidence-based guidance to maximize employee health.
Employee clinics, nearby and onsite
As part of your plan, you can partner with an employee health clinic near you—a near-site clinic—to get the right combination of health care services for your needs.
We can also offer an onsite clinic if that’s the right solution for your company. We establish occupational medicine services and acute care, right at your location, based on the unique needs of your employees.
Customized on-site screenings
Our health screenings assist your employees in capturing key measures for normal and high-risk levels of health. Examples include blood pressure, body composition and cholesterol screenings.
Benefits to your company
- You stay with the same health screener through the entire screening
- We don’t believe in “herding” you station to station
- Allows you to feel more comfortable to ask questions regarding your screening results and health that can lead to better lifestyle choices
- Less painful and time consuming than a traditional blood draw
- Results can be uploaded into EPIC (patient medical records) for your health care provider and self to view
- Receive referral to Lifestyle Health or other services
Benefits to your employees
- Multi-day on-site screenings available
- Convenient for employees to increase participation
- Reduce employee’s medical costs and missed work days
- Identify current health risks within your organization and provide early intervention of chronic conditions
- Customizable aggregate reports
Screening results – within 20 minutes you receive the following
- Lipid panel (Total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides)
- Blood glucose
- Blood pressure
- BMI and waist circumference
- Heart, stroke, and diabetes risk assessments
Employees can self-pay for additional testing including:
- TSH (thyroid)
- PSA (Prostate)
- Vitamin D
Questions about screenings?
Occupational medicine and employee health clinics
Employee health clinics
UCHealth can provide easy and convenient access for your employees and their dependents through our employee health clinics. Types of clinics include:
- Occupational medicine
- Primary care
- Urgent care
We offer many options to cater to the needs of your company and its employees. Learn more about our employee health clinics.
Occupational medicine clinics
When injured on the job, employees can be seen quickly at our walk-in clinics and urgent care centers.
In addition to injury management, we offer diagnostic services, such as pulmonary function testing, blood testing, and audiograms.
Regional UCHealth contacts
UCHealth offers a variety of health-related services to employers throughout the state of Colorado. To learn more about how we can help meet your needs, contact a member of our employer services team.
Steamboat Springs and Craig
Third Party Administrative (TPA) services
UCHealth has significantly expanded third-party administrative services through a dedicated division, UCHealth Plan Administrators.
Designed to deliver the most patient-centered and cost-effective benefit solutions for employers, UCHealth Plan Administrators offers integrated, self-funded benefit plans and services at an affordable rate.