Employee health clinics
Convenient, collaborative health care right where your employees need it.
UCHealth can provide your employees and their dependents with convenient access to occupational medicine, urgent care and primary care through our employee health clinics. We work with you to identify a nearby clinic location where your employees can go for free, or at a low cost, to get the health care services they need to stay healthy and stay on the job.
Or, we can establish a clinic at your location to bring occupational medicine and acute primary care to your employees. We can set the hours of operation based on your needs to include extended evening and weekend hours.
As part of your plan, you can partner with an employee health clinic near you—a near-site clinic—to get the right combination of health care services for your needs:
- Walk-in primary care
- A limited pharmacy for immediate needs
- Point-of-care testing lab and immunizations
- Preventative exams and care
- Care plans for individuals with or at risk for chronic conditions
- Referral tracking and coordination with low-cost, high-quality providers/facilities through electronic health records
- Strong focus on age- and gender-appropriate screenings. Some locations also offer radiology and physical therapy. Visits are free or low-cost for employees, and we promise one-hour door-to-door treatment, meaning employees will be seen and treated within an hour of arrival to help them get back to work quickly.
“We were in and out in about 20 minutes; they gave us the medicine right there. I have used it both during the week and on the weekend. It was great.” – Poudre School District employee
As part of our flexible, integrated approach, we can also offer an onsite clinic if that’s the right solution for your company. We establish occupational medicine services and acute care, right at your location, based on the unique needs of your employees. We’ll help get your employees back to work with services that include:
- Occupational injury management
- Acute primary care, such as cold and flu treatment
- Occupational physical exams
- Preventive services
- Drug and alcohol screening
As part of your plan, your employees may have the option of selecting a provider at your designated near-site employee health clinic to be their primary care provider. This allows easy and transparent integration of care services, including:
- Preventative exams and care
- Ongoing coordinated health care
- Referral tracking and coordination through Epic
Transparency and integration
Coordination with your employee’s primary care physician is critical for effective treatment and follow-up. UCHealth services are tracked and shared across our network, offering full transparency and integration with all providers and insurance companies. We communicate any treatment regimen with your employee’s primary care physician within 24 hours. Additionally, we send all labs and study results to the primary care physician as soon as they are ready.