Illness and injury never happen at a convenient time, which is why we provide a variety of urgent healthcare solutions.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us. We also offer convenient, affordable access to flu shots and school/sports physicals.
We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare.
Services for employers. Our occupational medicine services include pre-employment screening, drug testing, DOT physicals and helping injured employees get back to work fast, with an effective worker’s comp program.
An estimated 35% of emergency room visits could be treated faster and more affordably at an urgent care clinic. Our goal is to bridge the challenge of seeing a primary physician on short notice with a lower cost alternative to an ER visit.
Services include (may differ by location):
- Colds and flu
- Cuts and scrapes
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches and stomach aches
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations except Circle Square. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our licensed health care provider will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service. Call an Urgent Care location below for pricing.
Our growing team of talented providers is committed to taking the hassle out of occupational health care.
- Occupational medicine concentration. Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation physicians are ready to help at any of our occupational medicine locations. Physicians are board-certified in occupational medicine, preventive medicine, family medicine and emergency medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine and the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Dedicated occupational medicine staff. We’ll handle referrals, communication and follow-up with insurance companies, the injured worker and you, the employer.
- Custom protocols. We work closely with your organization to individually customize your protocol to meet your specific needs.
- Communication. Our providers are available to speak with you after each initial injury visit. We will also handle communication with your employee and insurance company.
- Additional benefits. Extended evening hours, including weekends, with multiple locations across the front range.
- Walk-in or appointments are available. Patients can be seen quickly at our locations across the Front Range.
Services include (may differ by location):
Occupational injury management
- Evaluation, treatment and management of injuries (walk-in/urgent care)
- Treatment plans/case management
- Consults and expertise on toxic exposures, epidemiology
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Health psychology services and pain management
- X-ray and advanced imaging
- Pulmonary function testing
- Comprehensive blood testing
Occupational physical exams
- Pre- and post-employment physicals
- DOT certification/recertification exams
- Respiratory evaluations
- Impairment ratings for employment injuries
- MMI evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Fit for duty exams
- BasicMed exams
- Job-specific ergonomic analysis
- Functional capacity evaluations
- TB skin testing
- Influenza and hepatitis immunizations
- Medical surveillance
Drug and alcohol screening
- Urine specimen collection
- DOT/non-DOT testing
- Instant/on-site drug testing
- Evidential Breath Alcohol testing
- Medical Review Officer
- Consortium/TPA services
- Flu shots
- Virtual Visit
Diseases and conditions
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Castle Rock
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Circle Square
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Estes Park
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Falcon
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Firestone
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Garden of the Gods
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Greeley
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Harmony Campus
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Longmont
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Loveland
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Powers
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Steele Street
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Thornton
- UCHealth Urgent Care - Voyager Parkway