Illness and injury never happen at a convenient time, which is why we provide a variety of urgent healthcare solutions.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us. We also offer convenient, affordable access to flu shots and school/sports physicals.
We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare.
Services for employers. Our occupational medicine services include pre-employment screening, drug testing, DOT physicals and helping injured employees get back to work fast, with an effective worker’s comp program.
An estimated 35% of emergency room visits could be treated faster and more affordably at an urgent care clinic. Our goal is to bridge the challenge of seeing a primary physician on short notice with a lower cost alternative to an ER visit.
Services include: (may differ by location):
- Colds and flu
- Cuts and scrapes
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches and stomach aches
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive source of solutions for employers. Whether it is pre-employment screening, annual checkups or establishing effective back to work plans. Our trained team is here to help yours get back to work as soon as possible.
Services Include: (may differ by location)
Preventative maintenance and screening
- Urine drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hair testing
- Pulmonary Function testing (Spirometry)
- Vision Testing
- Respirator Fit Examinations
- Haz-Mat Examinations
- Lift testing
- Lab/blood draws
- Post-offer pre-placement
- DOT and DOT re-certification
- Fit for Duty testing
Worker’s Compensation injury treatment and case management
- Level II Accredited Worker’s Compensation Physicians, Board Certified Occupational Medicine and Specailty Physicians
- Aggressive return to work policy
- Quality medical reporting with same day communication to employer and insurer
- Extended hours, no appointment needed for initial injuries
- Physical therapy
- Comprehensive substance abuse testing
- Occupational surveillance
- Flu Shots
- Virtual Visit