Cancers of the lung and thoracic (chest) cavity include non-small cell lung cancer, including squamous cell carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, and adenocarcinoma, small cell lung cancer.
We also treat cancers of the respiratory system and organs in the thoracic cavity, including malignant mesothelioma, thymoma and thymic carcinoma, small cell cancer in other body sites, chest sarcomas, pulmonary carcinoid tumors, other rare thoracic cancers, metastatic cancers that begin in other organs and spread to the lungs
At UCHealth facilities, a caring team of doctors and support professionals from many fields work together to develop the best plan of care for you, and they stay with you from your initial appointment through treatment and aftercare.
- UCHealth Lung Cancer Clinic - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Lung Nodule Clinic - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth Neuroendocrine Tumor Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Thoracic Cancer Care Clinic - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth Thoracic Surgery - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth University of Colorado Cancer Center - Anschutz Medical Campus