My philosophy of care is to:
• Provide education and treatment options for physical and mental health conditions in children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
• Breakdown the stigma surrounding mental health.
• Teach you how to develop a healthy lifestyle.
• Develop transparent healthcare-focused relationships.
I currently live in in Estes Park with my husband, my two-year-old daughter and two very lazy dogs. We enjoy all things Colorado: hiking, camping, fishing and enjoying the outdoors. I was raised in Estes Park, and completed most of my undergraduate work in Fort Collins where I lived for 17 years before returning to Estes Park.
Qualifications and experience
- Psychiatry, Mental Health and Behavior, Mental Health and Behavior - Depression, Mental Health and Behavior - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Addiction Psychiatry
- Languages spoken
Regis College (2021)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Nurses Credentialing Center Psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner 2021
- Clinical interest for patients
Diagnosis and treatment of a variety of psychiatric conditions. I work with all populations and ages. I have a great deal of interest in adolescent mental health and populations that struggle with treatment resistant depression. Substance use disorder and medication assisted treatment (MAT).
- Research interest for patients
-Ketamine use for treatment resistant depression and PTSD
-Factors that influence the course of opiate addiction and changes to medication assisted treatment
-Research on somatization and somatic symptoms disorder
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.