Enrich your life as well as your work.
You love what you do. Your commitment is unwavering; you’re exceedingly capable and thoroughly professional. A nurse of your caliber deserves an optimum opportunity as a Registered Nurse Traveler in our Traveler RN Program.
University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) in metro Denver is a four-time MAGNET hospital and the region’s only academic teaching hospital. UCH consistently ranks among the best academic medical centers in the country by U.S. News & World Report. We are renowned for our superior medicine and ongoing progressive research.
As a Registered Nurse working in our “in-house” Traveler RN program, you will use your considerable skill to care for complex patient issues. In so doing, your earnest participation with a multidisciplinary team will ensure the utmost quality of care. And, in return for your invaluable contribution, you will benefit from an openness to your unique perspectives and ideas.
Beyond working in such a prestigious institution, as an RN Traveler, you will enjoy living and working in one of the most naturally beautiful states in the country. Spectacular wide open landscapes, incredible blue skies, clear mountain streams and, of course, the majestic Rocky Mountains.
But that’s not all. Once you join our in-house UCH Traveler RN Program, you’ll also reap the rewards and benefits of travel nursing, including:
- 13-week, full-time assignments
- $35.00/hr base + lucrative shift differentials
- $1550/month housing stipend (taxable to Traveler)
- Travel reimbursement – up to $400/assignment
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits (benefits begin on the first of each month)
- Licensure reimbursement up to $70 – must have Colorado license
To qualify for this exceptional opportunity, you must have previous Traveler RN experience at an academic medical hospital. In addition, you must:
- Have a primary residence greater than 70 miles from the facility
- Possess a degree in nursing from an accredited school (BSN preferred)
- Be licensed to practice professional nursing in the state of Colorado
- Have experience as a practicing registered nurse, preferably at an academic medical hospital
- Be BLS certified for Med/Surg positions, BLS and ACLS for ICU positions
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Pass a Telemetry test
How to apply
To see descriptions of our open UCH Traveler positions, visit our online application and key “traveler” in the Keyword field.
Then click the “Search” button to see a list of Traveler RN positions. A “View Selected Job(s)” button appears at the bottom of the results list.