No appointment is required to be seen by a highly trained, health care professional. Walk-in or reserve your spot and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
Conditions we treat
While urgent care services are not intended to replace hospital emergency services, they are the perfect solution for:
- Colds, flu, H1N1
- Cuts and scrapes
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches, stomach aches
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats
- Workman’s compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will:
• Review your child’s medical history
• Conduct a physical examination
• Provide information on signs of concussion
• Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
• Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.
*Urgent care services are not intended to replace emergency department services. If you experience a major injury or life-threatening situation, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.