No appointment is required to be seen by a highly trained, health care professional. Walk-in or reserve your spot in line and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home for only $49, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Visit.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us!
- Open 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare
- We offer convenient, affordable access to school and sports physicals
- X-ray and lab services on-site
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Abdominal pain
- Animal bites
- Colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sprains, strains, and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams annually or before participating in any type of physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our healthcare providers will:
• Review your child’s medical history
• Conduct a physical examination
• Provide information on signs of concussion
• Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
• Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for the healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.
Our full range of services developed for the unique needs of our employer community.
Preventative maintenance and screening
- Urine drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hair testing
- Pulmonary function testing (Spirometry)
- Vision testing
- Respirator fit examinations
- Haz-Mat examinations
- Lift testing
- Lab/blood draws
- Post-offer pre-placement
- DOT and DOT re-certification
- Fit for Duty testing
Worker’s Compensation injury treatment and case management
- Level II accredited, Board-certified primary care and specialty providers
- Aggressive return to work policy
- Quality medical reporting with same day communication to employer and insurer
- Extended hours, no appointment needed for initial injuries
- Physical therapy on-site
- Comprehensive substance abuse testing
- Occupational surveillance