**Opens June 5**
Hours may vary at our Urgent care locations due to patient volumes, holidays, weather events or other factors.
No appointment is required to be seen by a highly-trained health care professional. Walk-in or reserve your spot [available soon] and we’ll text when it’s time to come in.
If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care. We’ll bill your insurance or you can elect a flat fee of $49.
Holiday hours may vary. Please call the clinic to confirm available times.
While urgent care services are not intended to replace hospital emergency services, they are the perfect solution for:
- Colds and flu
- Cuts and scrapes
- Headaches, stomach aches
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats
- Sprains and strains
- Worker’s compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams annually or before participating in any type of physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
- Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our healthcare providers will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for the healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.
Walk-ins are always welcome and no appointment is necessary.
*Urgent care services are not intended to replace emergency department services. If you experience a major injury or life-threatening situation, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.