Due to high clinic volumes, please visit Google to view our adjusted daily hours. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
No appointment is required to be seen by a highly-trained health care professional – just walk in. If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home for only $49, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
- Open 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Holiday hours may vary)
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare
- X-ray and lab services on-site
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Animal bites
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sinus infections and respiratory illnesses
- Sprains, strains, and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Services provided by Memorial Hospital.