Hours may vary at our Urgent care locations due to patient volumes, holidays, weather events or other factors. Please visit our Google listing for the most up-to-date information. Thank you.
No appointment is required to be seen by a highly-trained health care professional – just walk in. If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care. We’ll bill your insurance or you can elect a flat fee of $49.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
- Open 7 days a week
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare
- X-ray and lab services on-site
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Animal bites
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sinus infections and respiratory illnesses
- Sprains, strains, and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Services provided by Memorial Hospital.