No appointment is required to be seen by a highly-trained health care professional. Walk in or reserve your spot in line and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home for only $49, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Visit.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
- Open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., weekends 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare
- X-ray and lab services on-site
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Animal bites
- Colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sinus infections and respiratory illnesses
- Sprains, strains, and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.