Hours may vary at our Urgent care locations due to patient volumes, holidays, weather events or other factors. Please visit our Google listing for the most up-to-date information. Thank you.
If you have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room but is too important to wait for a primary care appointment, come see us at UCHealth Urgent Care – Arvada West.
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week (holiday hours may vary)
- Extended hours
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare.
- We offer convenient, affordable access to school and sports physicals.
- X-ray and lab services on-site.
Walk-in or reserve your spot
Walk-in with no appointment required to be seen by a highly trained, health care professional.
You can also reserve your spot online and we’ll text when it’s time to come in.
If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care. We’ll bill your insurance or you can elect a flat fee of $49.
Non-emergency conditions we treat
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams once a year or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.
As a patient of UCHealth, when you see the UCA logo it means you are receiving the highest standards of safety and quality in this urgent care center. Learn why by visiting ucaoa.org/Accreditation.