Expert thoracic cancer care, close to home
Thoracic cancer – including cancer of the lungs and other organs in the chest – can be complex. That’s why, at UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, we provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care that includes medical and radiation oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, gastroenterologists, nurse navigators and thoracic surgeons and pulmonologists.
Our expert physicians collaborate to determine the best care plan for you, using leading-edge technology and approaches, such as minimally invasive techniques that help minimize trauma and recovery times. Measured against a national thoracic surgical database, our practice consistently scores in the top 25%.
Services we provide
Our areas of expertise include:
- Airway and esophageal stenting
- Chest wall surgery
- Diaphragm surgery
- Esophageal surgery
- Esophageal cancer
- Hiatal hernias
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)—including LINX procedure
- Mediastinal surgery
- Pulmonary (lung) surgery for lung cancer and benign diseases
- Sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis
- Tracheal and bronchial surgery