Come to us for advanced outpatient surgical services.
Outpatient surgical clinic
Please note: this clinic is not at Highlands Ranch Hospital.
This is our outpatient surgical clinic, where some patients meet with surgeons before or after surgery and where some small procedures are performed.
Looking for information on hospital surgery care? Read more here.
UCHealth offers advanced outpatient surgical services at our Highlands Ranch location.
With improved technology and advances in anesthesia and pain control, many less invasive surgical procedures are now being performed on an outpatient basis.
Compared to inpatient surgery, outpatient surgery provides many patient benefits, such as convenience, lower cost, reduced stress, and predictable scheduling.
Conditions we treat
- Adrenal gland
- Chronic acid reflux/GERD surgery, including laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication and TIF (Ttransoral incisionless fundoplication)
- Colorectal, including colon cancer, hemorrhoids, diverticulitis, and ostomy reversals
- Critical care
- Disorders of the endocrine system
- Gall bladder
- Hernias, including abdominal and groin
- Severe abdominal wall infections
- Soft tissue infections and injuries
- Soft tissue masses/lesions, to include pilonidal cysts, lipomas, and skin cancers
- Solid organ cancers
- Colon resection
- Endocrine surgery
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic, gallbladder, appendix, Nissen, and spleen
- Pelvic lymph node dissection