It is my aim to provide the best, most up-to-date care, treating patients and family members with sensitivity and empathy. I believe it’s important that we look at the patient as a whole person to determine exactly which type of treatment approach or surgery is right for them. I am fellowship trained in minimally invasive robotic surgery, which gives me the ability to perform complex surgeries through very small incisions, in both the elective and emergent setting.
When not at the hospital, I enjoy spending time with my family, skiing and running.
Monday: 8am - 4pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4pm
Thursday: 8am - 4pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Qualifications and experience
- Digestive System - Gastroesophageal Reflux, Digestive System - Gastrointestinal Surgery, Digestive System - Hernia, Surgery
- Languages spoken
University of Buffalo - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital (2018)
University of Buffalo - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital (2017)
University of Buffalo (2013)
Doctor of Medicine
St. George School of Medicine (2012)
Masters of Science
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Rutgers University (2007)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Surgery General Surgery
- Clinical interest for patients
- Anti reflux surgery.
- Trauma and acute care surgery.
- Lipomas (all lumps and bumps).
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.