Committed to your health and healing.
Excellent surgical care can be found close to home at UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital. We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical services, from routine and elective surgeries to more complex, specialized procedures.
UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital surgical teams are dedicated to achieving the most successful outcomes while providing the highest level of care for patients throughout their surgical experience. From pre-admission testing and patient education through post-operative care and recovery, we are committed to helping patients in their journeys to better health and healing.
- Brain surgery
- Breast surgery
- Chronic acid reflux/GERD surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- General and vascular surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery, including robotics
- Orthopedic surgery
- Spine surgery (back surgery)
- Surgical oncology
- Urologic surgery
A focus on women
At UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, we offer a range of surgical specialties for women, ensuring the best possible outcome for you.
- Breast surgery, including DIEP reconstruction for cancer.
- Gynecological surgery, including minimally invasive hysterectomy.
- Surgical interventions for gynecological oncology, specializing in minimally invasive procedures.
- Uro-gynecology surgery, including pelvic organ prolapse repair and incontinence repair.
- Other plastic and reconstructive surgeries, including complex reconstructive surgery and craniofacial surgery.
To schedule an appointment for a consultation, please choose a physician from the list on the right.
If your doctor has referred you for surgery or a procedure at UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, your doctor’s office will typically schedule a pre-admission appointment for you. To provide you with the highest quality health care, we require all patients undergoing elective procedures with anesthesia to be screened in our pre-admission clinic. This is to prevent any delays or cancellations on the day of surgery and to identify and to optimize your health prior to your procedure.
Call 720.516.2000 to schedule your pre-admission appointment if your doctor’s office has not done so already.
During this appointment:
- A registered nurse will review your health history, medication and any other pertinent information related to your upcoming procedure.
- The nurse will provide education on when to stop eating and drinking, medications, required pre-op showering and specific instructions based on your health history and procedure.
Any lab work or testing may be completed at this appointment.