No appointment is required to be seen by a highly trained, health care professional. Walk-in or reserve your spot and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
- Open 7 days a week
- Extended hours; open until 8 p.m. every day
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare
- We offer convenient, affordable access to school and sports physicals
- X-ray and lab services on-site
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Animal bites
- Colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sprains, strains and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams annually or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Please bring in any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance.