No appointment is required to be seen by a highly trained, health care professional. Walk-in or reserve your spot and we’ll text when it’s time to come in. If you’d rather be seen in the comfort of your own home, take advantage of UCHealth’s Virtual Urgent Care. We’ll bill your insurance or you can elect a flat fee of $49.
Have an illness or minor injury that doesn’t warrant a trip to an emergency room, yet is too important to wait for a primary care appointment? Come see us.
- Open 7 days a week
- Extended hours; open until 8 p.m. every day (Holiday hours may vary)
- We accept most insurances, including Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare
- We offer convenient, affordable access to school and sports physicals
- X-ray and lab services on-site
Common conditions treated
- Animal bites
- Colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats and coughs
- Sprains, strains and possible broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams annually or before participating in any physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical our nurse practitioner or physician assistant will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Please bring in any required forms for healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance.