Find expansive lung care without going far
Thanks to UCHealth, metro Denver is home to the #1 ranked Pulmonology program in the country, according to US News and World Report. This distinction is due to the expertise of our pulmonologists, allergists, rheumatologists and other team members who work together to deliver you the personalized care you deserve.
All our specialists are readily available to treat everything from asthma to rare lung and breathing conditions. Add to that a complete pulmonary rehab program, and there’s no need to go anywhere else.
Our evaluation and recommendations will include the following:
- A multidisciplinary approach to clinical diagnosis
- Symptom management
- Education and resources for information and support
- Opportunities to participate in research studies
- Pulmonary rehabilitation services
- Direct communication with patients and referring providers to help ensure continuity of care and appropriate follow-up
Conditions we treat
Among the lung and respiratory conditions we treat:
- Abnormal chest x-rays
- Autoimmune lung disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic cough
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung nodule
- Non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) infection
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis (PAP)
- Recurrent pneumonia
- Shortness of breath
Patients with lung and respiratory conditions have the opportunity to enroll in clinical trials, which aim to improve treatment protocols and patient outcomes.