At UCHealth Pain Management Clinic – Centerra, our goal is to promote healthy activities and preventative care while returning patients to the most functional and productive lifestyle possible.
We offer interventional pain management services to patients experiencing chronic pain. Rather than utilizing temporary pain medications, we treat the cause of pain using procedures such as injections, aspirations, physical therapy, and implantations of neurostimulator electrodes. Our clinic also specializes in regenerative medicine for pain management, including stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma therapy to induce natural healing.
Because pain is unique to each patient, we recognize the importance of your input and participation in the development of personalized care and treatment plans. Our physicians have years of experience in advanced interventional pain management techniques and will present you with an honest opinion on your options.
Conditions we treat
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Metastatic cancer of the spine
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Phantom pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Trigeminal neuralgia (TN)
Services we provide
- BOTOX injections for chronic migraine
- Cervical facet radiofrequency neurotomy
- Cervical transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Discography (lumbar)
- Epidural steroid injection (ESI) in the cervical spine
- Facet joint injections
- Intrathecal pump implant
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Lumbar transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Medial branch block
- Pain management
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Radiofrequency neurotomy of the lumbar facets
- Radiofrequency neurotomy of the thoracic facets
- Regenerative therapy (stem cell therapy)
- Sacroiliac joint steroid injection
- Spinal cord stimulator implant
- Stellate ganglion block
- Superion InterSpinous Spacer (Vertiflex)
- Thoracic epidural steroid injection
- Thoracic transforminal epidural steroid injection
Our physicians are not only experienced in the field of regenerative medicine, but also have years of experience in interventional pain management.
Your initial visit with us includes a full workup with a physician, who will discuss many avenues of treatment in addition to, or in place of, regenerative procedures. While regenerative therapies have shown an improvement in many orthopedic conditions, they are not appropriate for all ailments. Your doctor will present you with an honest, expert opinion on your options, including procedures or treatments that may be covered by your insurance, or no treatment at all if that is what is in your best interest. Just like most medical procedures, results vary and there is no guarantee of what the results will be.