Our providers are committed to staying on the leading edge of primary and preventative care. We provide medical care to adults 18 and older, and our doctors all hold faculty appointments with the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
For your convenience, we offer:
- Same day appointments.
- Advance Check-In for appointments.
- Electronic medical records (linked with the main hospital).
- E-mail access to providers via My Health Connection.
Conditions we treat
About your appointment
When you come to see us, please bring the following:
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation.
- Previous medical records (new patients only). You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Awards and recognition
Recognized as an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The National Committee for Qualilty Assurance recognizes University Internal Medicine – Anschutz as a patient-centered medical home, “a health care setting that facilitates partnerships between patients, their physicians, and the patient’s family.”