Due to high clinic volumes, please visit Google to view our adjusted daily hours. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Learn more >
We open at 8 a.m. seven days a week for your convenience. Walk in before work, or throughout the day. We have extended hours to help accommodate your busy schedule. Our trained medical providers are here to help you get to a healthy state as soon as possible. We take the time to ensure you’re properly evaluated, get an accurate diagnosis, and are presented a complete treatment plan for your unique situation.
We’re here to help you with your urgent care and workers’ compensation needs.
Our walk-in clinic
- Is walk-in friendly
- Is open 7 days a week
- Has extended open hours (holiday hours may vary)
- Is in-network for most Colorado insurers
- Has x-ray and lab onsite
- Colds and flu
- Cuts and scrapes
- Sprains and strains
- Stomach aches
- Minor infections and wounds
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
- Workers’ compensation injuries
Sports, school and camp physicals are available at UCHealth urgent care locations. Many states, including Colorado, require these exams annually or before participating in any type of physical activity at a school, camp or community organization.
Specific requirements vary, but during a sports or school physical, our healthcare providers will:
- Review your child’s medical history
- Conduct a physical examination
- Provide information on signs of concussion
- Provide a summary of the visit to the child’s primary care provider (if the visit takes place at an urgent care location)
- Complete forms needed for sports or school participation (forms to be provided by parent/guardian)
Bring any required forms for the healthcare providers to complete. If your child wears glasses or contacts, bring those along to the exam as well. Minors must be accompanied by an adult chaperone or guardian and have parental/guardian permission.
We offer sports physicals for $30. Most sports, school or camp physicals are not covered by insurance. Payment by cash or credit card is required at the time of service.
Certified Urgent Care
The Certified Urgent Care designation means this location offers the same services, like onsite x-ray, during all hours of operation. We are also equipped to transfer patients who are in need of emergent care.
- Urine drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hair testing
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry)
- Vision testing
- Respirator fit examinations
- Haz-Mat examinations
- Lift testing
- Lab/blood draws
- Post-offer pre-placement
- DOT and DOT re-certification
- Border patrol
- Fit for Duty testing
Worker’s Compensation injury treatment and case management
- Level II accredited, board-certified primary care and specialty providers
- Aggressive return to work policy
- Quality medical reporting with same day communication to employer and insurer
- Extended hours, no appointment needed for initial injuries
- Physical therapy on-site
- Comprehensive substance abuse testing
- Occupational surveillance