The UCHealth Foot and Ankle Center – Stapleton is a comprehensive practice focused on patients with foot and ankle needs, and includes a 1,000 square foot clinical motion laboratory.
Whether it’s for treatment of a tendon injury, total ankle replacement, a toenail problem, or a host of injuries and conditions, our patients receive individualized care from a highly-trained, expert team.
Our physicians are fellowship-trained and board-certified. We use leading edge, minimally-invasive techniques and outpatient surgery to ensure that our patients avoid long hospital stays and get back to life and sport as soon as possible.
UCHealth Foot and Ankle Center – Stapleton has a state-of-the-art clinical motion laboratory 8-camera motion capture technology, 3-D software integration, wireless electromyography (EMG) for comprehensive muscular analysis, force and pressure plate technology and a high-definition slow-motion reference camera.
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Non-operative musculoskeletal medicine
- Orthopedic foot and ankle
- Orthotics and bracing
- Physical medicine and rehab
- Physical therapy
- Integrative medicine (on-site)
- Lymphedema (on-site)
- Clinical motion analysis
- Weight bearing CT
Conditions we treat
- Achilles tendon ruptures
- Alignment problems
- Ankle arthritis (including ankle replacement)
- Ankle fractures
- Ankle instability
- Ankle sprains and ligament tears
- Bunions and hammertoes
- Congenital deformities
- Foot and ankle deformities
- Foot drop
- Foot fractures
- Foot ulcers
- Hallux rigidus
- Osteochondral lesions of the talus (OLTs)
- Sports injuries to the foot and ankle
- Sprains and strains
- Stress fractures
- Tendonitis and other tendon tears
- Toenail conditions
- Turf toe injuries
Treatments and procedures
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical approaches for eliminating scar tissue and treatment of tendonitis
- Shockwave therapy – acoustic wave technology to care for a wide range of musculoskeletal pain
- Ultrasound guided procedures
- Joint injections
- Minor surgical procedures
Videos: Colorado Hiking Essentials
Preparing for your hike
Going hiking is a great way to experience Colorado’s natural beauty. But hiking is more than just walking through the woods. Dr. Kenneth Hunt, Orthopedic Surgeon for UCHealth Sports Medicine, offers his hiking tips to make your hike enjoyable.
Avoiding ankle injuries
Hiking is the quintessential outdoor activity in Colorado, and it’s a popular one. Injuries from hiking are typically minor, but they do happen. Ankle sprains are the most common injury experienced by hikers. Like any injury, though, prevention is key. Dr. Kenneth Hunt shares tips for enjoying your hike injury-free.