My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
UCHealth Cheyenne Medical Specialists has been rated the number one doctor’s office in Cheyenne. Our team helps you live your life, your way. It’s your story. We’re here to help it be extraordinary.
Cheyenne Medical Specialists has been serving the Cheyenne area for more than 30 years, providing high quality medical care to adults of all ages. From primary care and disease management to advanced specialist care, the goal of each of our providers is to provide exceptional and comprehensive health care in a personalized and caring manner.
Our physicians enjoy developing long-term relationships with patients, focusing not just on an illness, but on preventing it. The providers at UCHealth Cheyenne Medical Specialists are the friendly faces that help get you healthy and keep you healthy. We’re also the people you see in downtown Cheyenne, at the grocery store and at soccer practice.
Conditions we treat
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Common cold
- Cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Fractures and sprains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- GI illnesses
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Sore throats
- Dexa scan
- Routine checkups
- Screenings (cancer screens, diabetes, cholesterol screens)
- Same-day sports physicals
- Women’s health
What to bring
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number
- List of current medications taken