Experience the comfort of holistic, personalized midwifery care with the assurance and options of modern medicine.
At the UCHealth Center for Midwifery in Boulder, we care for women and families throughout their prenatal, labor, birth and postpartum period. Our goal is to help you achieve the birth experience you envision in a supportive, caring environment through a partnership with our midwives and staff.
We strive to give you the most updated information and comprehensive care to facilitate an empowering labor and birth experience through high touch, personalized care.
Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNM) are experts in pregnancy and birth using evidence-based approaches within a nurturing supportive environment. All of our CNMs hold at least a masters degree and are board certified.
You will see our dedicated midwives at our Boulder location and birth at UCHealth Women’s Care Center – University of Colorado Hospital with our midwifery team.
- Breastfeeding support
- Collaboration and coordination of care with other healthcare specialties
- Comprehensive prenatal care
- Family planning
- Gynecological care
- Health promotion
- Individualized birth experience unique to each family
- Labor support and management
- Menopause care
- Nitrous oxide
- UCHealth was the first health system in Colorado to offer nitrous oxide for labor as an in hospital labor pain relief option.
- Postpartum care
- Pre-conception counseling
- Water birth
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital will be the only hospital in Boulder county to offer water birth as an in hospital birth option.
- Well woman care