At UCHealth, we measure success first by patient outcomes and satisfaction. With an academic medical center at our core, we have at hand the newest technologies and the latest proven treatments – but those advantages mean little unless we have helped you regain a level of wellness that opens you to life’s possibilities.
We serve the people of Colorado and the nation with the very latest in patient and family-centered care and service. Separately, our institutions provide superior care to patients and are committed to service the communities we are honored to serve. Together, we push the boundaries of medicine as we improve health through innovation.
Our unique combination of academic-based and community-focused medicine, brings innovative and leading-edge care to patients throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
Over the years UCHealth facilities and programs have earned – and continue to earn – numerous awards and recognitions.
Awards and recognition: 2020-21 national rankings
UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital is #1 in Colorado, these organizations say
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals List (Category: Large health systems)
- Lown Institute Hospital Index
- Newsweek World’s Best Hospital
- U.S. News and World Report
Other UCHealth hospitals
The following UCHealth hospitals ranked among the top 10 hospitals in Colorado, according to the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals list.
- UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins is ranked eighth, and is recognized as a high performer in colon cancer surgery, hip replacement and knee replacement.
- UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland is ranked sixth in the state. It is recognized as a high performer in heart failure, abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, heart bypass surgery, transcatheter aortic valve replacement and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs tied MCR for sixth. It is recognized as a high performer in heart failure, aortic valve surgery, knee replacement and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Four consecutive Magnet designations by the American Nursing Credentialing Center (Poudre Valley Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital), an accomplishment fewer than 30 hospitals worldwide have achieved. Medical Center of the Rockies is also a Magnet designated hospital.
Multiple Nightingale Award winners for excellence in nursing care