Boulder, Colo. (Feb. 15, 2017) – From 1 to 3 p.m. on Feb. 25, UCHealth’s Boulder Health Center will host a public open house for the community offering tours, free wellness classes, an opportunity to meet the providers, and a chance to enter drawings to win tickets to a CU or Nuggets basketball game. The 36,000-square-foot facility at 5495 Arapahoe Ave. (northwest corner of Arapahoe and 55th) opened for patients in November after an extensive renovation of the property.
“The Boulder Health Center incorporates nearly all of UCHealth’s Boulder clinics and the former Broadway location – and a few new clinics – in one location, underscoring our commitment to making accessibility for patients and provider collaboration top priorities,” said Anne Donovan, practice administrator for the Boulder Health Center.
The Feb. 25 open house event will feature a visit from Wooly, the mascot for the Colorado Mammoth, and offer a number of wellness classes for attendees. Please RSVP at 720-848-1892, as space is limited:
- Hearing loss across the life span – Tammy Fredrickson, MS
- Midwifery and alternative birth methods – Sheri Williams, CNM
- Your eyes, your health – Paula Pecen, MD
- Primary Care redesign – Corydon Sperry, MD
- Understanding levels of care in addiction treatment services – Jay Voigt, Med, LPC, CAC III
- Yoga class – Hetal Mehta, PT, DPT, OCS
- Botox – Could it be for you? – Geoffrey Ferril, MD
- *Special Savings: Register for a Botox appointment and save on the injection charge
The facility is home to the new Center for Midwifery, Optical Shop, Boulder Health Center Pharmacy, and a new location for UCHealth’s Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR) outpatient clinic. Additional services now available at the Boulder Health Center include:
- Family Medicine/Primary Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Therapy and Hand Therapy
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Medicine/Neurology
UCHealth’s expansion in Boulder is part of the health system’s growing investment in northern Colorado, including a new 212,000-square-foot hospital and ambulatory surgery center in Longmont expected to open in the first quarter of 2017. To make an appointment at any of the clinics at the Boulder Health Center, please call 303-544-3900.
Where to go
What: The community is invited to attend an open house at the new Boulder Health Center. Attendees can choose from a number of wellness classes offered, take a tour, meet the providers and enter drawings to win tickets to a CU or Nuggets basketball game.
1-3 p.m. Feb. 25.
Where: Boulder Health Center, 5495 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder CO 80303 (northwest corner of Arapahoe and 55th).
Details: The event is free.