The urogynecology experts at UCHealth offer highly skilled care for urinary and pelvic floor disorders in women. Our board-certified pelvic health specialists are trained in all aspects of female pelvic medicine and reconstructive pelvic floor surgery. We use the latest diagnosis and treatment methods, and we’ll work closely with you to develop a custom treatment plan designed to restore your quality of life.
Urogynecologic conditions we treat
The experienced urogynecologists, gynecologists and urologists at UCHealth provide expert care for a full range of disorders, including:
- Menopause and urinary symptoms
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Pelvic disorders and sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Transvaginal mesh removal
- Urinary and bowel incontinence
Comprehensive care for pelvic floor disorders
At UCHealth, our urogynecologists look for the most effective and least invasive treatment methods to meet your specific needs. Depending on your diagnosis, treatments may include:
- Lifestyle changes
- Physical therapy
- Surgery – including minimally-invasive robotic and laparoscopic procedures and reconstructive surgery
Learn more about treatments for urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor disorders in our online Health Library.