Plastic & reconstructive surgery
Plastic surgery changes a person’s appearance.
Reconstructive surgery reshapes or rebuilds body structures affected by birth defects, developmental abnormalities, injury, infection, disease, or tumors to improve function and appearance.
At multiple UCHealth facilities along the Colorado Front Range, you’ll find dedicated specialists with the extensive experience, skill, and training to undertake an array of surgical procedures that range from the simple to the complex. Many of these delicate operations are performed nowhere else in the Rocky Mountain region.
Patient- and family-centered care
Considering plastic or reconstructive surgery?
At UCHealth, you can count on us to put you first. We listen to your concerns, discuss all surgical and nonsurgical options for specific procedures, and answer all your questions candidly, honestly, and openly.
Our goal is to help you live a fulfilling life, and we want you to make an informed decision that’s in your own best interest.
Cosmetic procedures performed at UCHealth
- Body contouring to remove excess skin after weight loss.
- Botox® and Dysport® and Restylane® injections (neuromodulator therapy).
- Breast augmentation, lifts, reshaping (mastopexy).
- Cyst, mole, and benign lesion removal in facial or other areas where scar prevention is a priority.
- Earlobe surgery for droopy ears or restoration of earlobe piercings.
- Eyelid and eyebrow lift (blepharoplasty).
- Facelift (minimally invasive, limited excision).
- Laser hair removal, LUX laser treatments.
- Liposuction of fatty areas resistant to weight loss and exercise.
- Nasal surgery and reshaping (rhinoplasty, septoplasty).
- Scar revision to improve appearance of poorly healed scars.
- Skin procedures such as dermabrasion and exfoliating peels.
- Stretch marks.
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty).
Reconstructive procedures performed at UCHealth
- Breast. Breast reduction; breast reconstruction following mastectomy or lumpectomy, including single-stage implants, tissue expansion, latissimus flap reconstruction, TAP flap reconstruction, TRAM flap reconstruction, DIEP flap reconstruction, nipple reconstruction, balancing procedures for opposite breast, post-mastectomy nipple-areola tattooing.
- Hand. Carpal tunnel release, ulnar nerve release, arthritis surgery, hand/wrist fracture repair, complex hand injury reconstruction.
- Head and neck. Reconstruction procedures for jaw (mandible), pharynx, facial skin, and nose; reconstruction after Mohs surgery for skin cancer; secondary burn treatment; complex microsurgical flaps; craniofacial surgery to treat cleft lip/cleft palate, skull deformities, and other congenital syndromes; facial fracture repair for eye, nose, cheek, and jaw.
- Microsurgery to transfer tissue from one area of the body to another when dealing with complex wounds and other conditions.