When you’re in the hospital, you and your family can receive counseling for a variety of issues and concerns, including:
- Emotional support
- Advance directives and end-of-life care
- Substance abuse
- Child and adult protection
- Domestic violence
- Conflict mediation
- Organ, bone, and tissue donation
Inpatient counseling and outpatient referrals
Our team of licensed clinical social workers has special expertise and training to address a range of psychological and social areas that affect patients and families.
We can also provide referrals for outpatient counseling.
We’re available on an extended schedule and on call for emergencies. Ask your nursing staff for assistance contacting us.
- Depression Center - Anschutz
- Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic – Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Cancer Genetic Counseling - Memorial Hospital Central
- UCHealth Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR)
- UCHealth Children's Therapy Services - Fort Collins
- UCHealth Mountain Crest Behavioral Health Center - Fort Collins
- UCHealth Palliative Care - Anschutz Cancer Pavilion
- UCHealth Palliative Care - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Palliative Care - Medical Center of the Rockies
- UCHealth Palliative Care - Poudre Valley Hospital