The UCHealth Outpatient Psychiatry practice offers a full range of psychiatric services for children through older adults.
At our offices, treatment . . .
- is client-centered, focusing on individual needs and concerns in the context of our clients’ lives outside the treatment setting
- is strength-based, using the available client and community resources, rather than focused on deficits of pathology
- includes multiple modalities as needed such as psychotherapy, crisis management, medications, environmental support, and mobilization of community resources
- means that your autonomy and choices are always maximized
Services we offer
The UCHealth Outpatient Psychiatry practice offers a full range of services for children through older adults.
Various modalities include individual, groups, family and couples therapy. We treat all major psychiatric conditions.
Group therapy services
We offer various group therapy services, including:
- Medication Maintenance
- Multi-Systemic therapy
- Intensive Family therapy
Services we don’t provide
- Primary services for developmental disabilities
- Forensic evaluations
- Persons who need specialized care for drug and alcohol conditions
- Individuals who have a legal status other than voluntary
About your appointment
Here’s what to bring to your appointment
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable)
- Your insurance card. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number. Patients should bring Medicare insurance information including information on Plan D
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance company
- Proof of guardianship – for minors
- Previous medical records.
- A list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications you take
- Name, address and phone number of the referring doctor (if relevant)
Clinic services are provided by University of Colorado Hospital.