I treat my patients like I would treat a family member. I practice evidence-based medicine, and I want my patients to participate in the medical decisions regarding their care.
I live with my two Labrador retrievers. When I’m not caring for patients, I love to bike, hike and ski.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine, Sports Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Universidad San Francisco de Quito (2000)
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine (2006)
University of Minnesota, Hennepin County Medical Center (2007)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Member Board Specialty Year American Board of Family Medicine American Board of Medical Specialties Family Medicine 2006 American Board of Family Medicine American Board of Medical Specialties Sports Medicine 2008
- Clinical interest for patients
– Non-surgical Orthopedics
– Weight loss
– Healthy lifestyle
- Research interest for patients
– PRP injections for tendinopathy
– Exercise and diet to treat chronic disease
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.